To help the youth of the community become better individuals and better citizens through organized athletics. To embody the discipline of teamwork, the ideals of good sportsmanship, and respect for authority in an atmosphere of safe, wholesome community participation.
These are in PDF format and will open in a new window/tab or prompt for download.
Concession Stand Requirements
The Bridgeville Athletic Association is a non-profit organization that depends upon the participation of its members to make it successful. One of the responsibilities each family has during the year is working in the concession stand. To make the Recreational and Allstar Seasons truly outstanding for our young men and women, the BAA needs your cooperation with the following:
- Parents/Guardians are required to work two (2) shifts during the recreational season for their first child and one (1) shift per child thereafter: 1 child =2 shifts, 2 children=3 shifts, 3 children=4 shifts, etc.
- Each shift runs approximately 2 1⁄2 hours. Monday through Friday shifts will typically run 6:00- 8:30 and 8:00-10:30. Saturday shifts usually begin at 8:30 and go continuously throughout the day.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for scheduling their shifts. Scheduling will be based on a “First come, First served” system using www.signupgenius.com.
- The available shifts will be posted online approximately seven to ten days prior to the start of the season (mid-April) and you will be able to select those shifts by registering through a link on the www.bridgevilleball.com site. The available shifts will be continually updated as games are added or rescheduled due to weather. The BAA will send a group e-mail informing all families when the online scheduling may be accessed.
- Since this is not southern California, rainouts will occur!! A rainout does not count toward your required shifts. If your shift is rained out, you are responsible for rescheduling.
- Buyouts are available at $100.00 per child. The buyout fees allow us to pay for workers to cover unfilled shifts.
- We have had many students interested in earning community service time! We are thrilled to be able to provide this opportunity. However, a parent/guardian must accompany the student. No child under the age of 16 is permitted behind the Concession Stand Counter.
- If the Buyout Option is not selected, families will be required to provide a Post-Dated Check in the amount of $100 for each child during registration. If you satisfy your shift requirements by the end of June, the check(s) will be shredded. If you do not satisfy your shift requirements by the end of June, the check(s) will be cashed. We have so many parents that volunteer their time; it is simply not fair for those who do not. Any revenue generated for the organization is made possible by our volunteers, so please do your part to support the kids of the BAA.
- If your child is offered a roster spot on an Allstar Team at the end of the regular season, additional concession stand shifts will be required in order to help the tournament function. The Buyout Fee/ during the Tournament Season will be $150.00.